My name is Tara and these are my stories....

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Australia Day

Happy Australia Day! This morning I went to the beach and swam in the ocean. I also got a sunburn. I forgot to put my sunscreen on in the morning. Now I am paying for it. Then I went to see some Cricket in the afternoon. My stepsister's (Paula and Donna) have a tradition of going to see their male friends play Cricket on Australia Day. And thanks to a good explanation from Gardiner, I actually understand how the game is played. It's not something that I be watching when I go back to Canada, but when in Rome, you do as the Roman's do. I spent the evening with Donna and a couple of her friends back at her house. It was nice sitting out on her back deck and enjoying good company and some awesome weather.

1 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

Hey, nice work! I'm lovin it!

I'm adding you to my blogroll.

11:29 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home