My name is Tara and these are my stories....

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

aqwa

The Aquarium of Western Australia.

Explore over 12,000 km of Western Australia's coastline in just one day (or in my case an hour and a half).

Today, I went to visit the aquarium. It was certainly worth the drive to Hillarys Harbour. It features Australia's largest walkthrough aquarium - which happens to be filled with Sharks, Stingrays, Loggerhead Turtles and some fish. It's pretty cool. There is also a touch pool so kids can get more familiar with ocean life (I'm sure the ocean life doesn't necessarily appreciate this attraction).

Western Australia's coastline is extremely diverse because of the changes in water temperature. The inhabidants of the Far North Coastal waters include some of the worlds most dangerous marine animals including the Stonefish and the Salt water crocodile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home