My name is Tara and these are my stories....

Friday, February 04, 2005

"Catch Phrase" - the greatest game ever...

For those who have never played catch phrase - check out this website for a description

I went over to Paula and Dave house tonight to 'hang out' with some of their friends. The blokes started out watching the Cricket but were quickly enticed into playing "Catch Phrase" once we finished dinner. Here's the interesting part - it's a North American game, so having Aussie's trying to describe some of the words was hilarious. We had a great night. We had an uneven number of people, so the losing team had to play Rock, Paper, Scissors to decide who was subing out. Something I had never thought to do before. It makes the game even more competitive. It looks like I'm going to end up leaving the game with Paula and Dave, since it's much easier for me to buy a new copy in Canada, rather than trying to send one here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home