My name is Tara and these are my stories....

Thursday, October 27, 2005

I scored my first goal !

I'm playing Indoor Soccer this year for the first time. Some of the Ladies from my Outdoor team decided to play Indoor this fall. Our team is a mish-mash of ladies from Acton, Georgetown, Erin and Orangeville. Some have played indoor before and others have not. I think it's going to take a few weeks for us to mesh and play well together as a team. We managed to win our first game 5 - 4 because of some great goal scoring and some decent passing. All of our games take place in Brampton, we are part of the Central West Indoor League.

Last night, we played our second game and I scored my first goal of the season! It was great. We ended up losing the game 2 - 1 but that didn't really matter to me. I wasn't going to purchase indoor soccer shoes, but now I've changed my mind. It was really frustrating playing in running shoes because the control over the ball isn't the same. Hopefully next week our passing will be a little bit crisper and we will have better luck scoring.

2 Comments:

Blogger don said...

WOW! Congrats! Did ya run around the feild with your hands waving in the air? did ya junp up and down? did ya do the high five? did ya run and slide on yur knees while making peace signs with both of your hands?or were ya cool as a cucumber and wink to your adoring fans?

Hows the reading coming?
I've listened my way through the Penateuch. Tough slugging. I cant wait for Jesus to come!

brother d

9:17 a.m.

 
Blogger Jacob2-2 said...

So glad to see you posting again. Great great job connecting with the youts over the weekend. You are such a blessing to so many. Thanks. Thanks. Thanks.

9:39 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home