My name is Tara and these are my stories....

Friday, October 28, 2005

My New Indoor Soccer Shoes

I bought new shoes today. Aren't they great? I have a hard time finding shoes that actually fit since I have very narrow feet. My friend Jen told me about this great store in Brampton that carries all sorts of soccer and rugby gear. They had a pretty big selection of Indoor Soccer shoes but only 2 different women's shoes. So I settled on Adidas Pulsado II, size 9, powder blue. Now all I have to break them in before my next game on Friday night.

1 Comments:

Blogger don said...

Ya gotta love a shoe that comes with a name! Not only that, but the II is a nice touch! Pulsado II
new and improved..........they slice they dice, why they even do Jullienne fries....only not as well as the kitchenmaster IV

You go girl!
dw

4:54 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home