My name is Tara and these are my stories....

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Wherever you are - Third Day

Third Day released their new album today. They also launched a brandnew website to go with the album. It's pretty cool.

There are 3 different album covers associated with the album. Two are limited additions. I bought 3 copies this morning at Blessings Christian Marketplace since it was spotlight priced for $12.86 + tax. What a great deal! I also got a bonus CD with 2 unreleased songs and interviews with the band.

So far my favourite song is "Cry out to Jesus". Here are the lyrics for the chorus:

There is hope for the helpless
Rest for the weary
Love for the broken heart
There is grace and forgiveness
Mercy and healing
He'll meet you wherever you are
Cry out to Jesus
Cry out to Jesus

1 Comments:

Blogger don said...

You Brat! Are you gonna sell one to yur little buddy Don?

7:15 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home