My name is Tara and these are my stories....

Saturday, November 19, 2005

It seems I missed all the drama..

Last night, we took 70+ teenagers to Laser Quest in Brampton. We took a bus and 3 cars. It's awesome that we had so many people come out. Laser Quest is always a popular Youth event. I remember the first time that I ever went to Laser Quest, I was one of the worst players. But age and practice make a difference. Last night, when I played, I placed 6th out of 28. Yippee!

But it seems that I missed all the Drama last night. I had to leave early so that I could make it to my soccer game. During the last game Pastor Jake tripped over his shoe lace and cracked open his head, check out the story and the picture on Jake's Blog (I'm glad you are okay, Jake). Tricia drove him to the hospital and Kellen was the only adult on the bus ride home. All I have to say is great job Kellen for managing all the teenagers on the bus. We are definetely going to book two buses for the mall rally in two weeks.

One a side note, we tied our soccer game last night. We scored 1 goal in the 1st half and 1 goal at the beginning of the second half, but the other team turned up their game and scored two goals in the last 2 minutes. Hopefully, next week we will pull it together and come up with a win.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home