My name is Tara and these are my stories....

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

A great night in Toronto!

Last night, Kellen, Jake, Mike and I drove down to Toronto to the Ricoh Coliseum at the Exhibition Grounds. To attend Passion Toronto, which is put on by Passion Conferences which is an organization out of the States. We met up with Lynlee, Corey and Renee. It was an awesome night. It was a free event - 4500 people from the ages of 18 - 25 gathered to celebrate Jesus and to worship Him. The Speaker, Louie Giglio, talked about how small we are in comparison to how big God is. He showed us some pretty amazing pictures of the galaxy, showing us the incredible universe that God created. The best part of the night for me was the worship. Charlie Hall, Chris Tomlin and the David Crowder Band lead worship through out the night. I have a new favourite worship song, it's called How Great is our God. Chris Tomlin sings it. I first heard it at Aquire the Fire and have been listening to it ever since. It was a fantastic night.

Afterward, we (like all good Canadians) stopped at Tim Horton's to get a beverage (I say beverage because I don't actually drink coffee) to warm up and reflect on the evening. It ended up being a late night. I didn't get home until 1 AM. But it didn't matter. I'm so happy that I had a chance to be there.

1 Comments:

Blogger don said...

Excellent!!!!!!!! We all know that you ONLY drink St Timothy Hot Chocolate!!!!!!!!!

1:16 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home