My name is Tara and these are my stories....

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

I got my keys back

Last night I went and picked up my keys. Marg and Dave found them in their driveway on Sunday. I can thank God that it rained on Sunday. If we still had snow, I probably wouldn't have gotten my keys back until the spring.

However, last week I went and replaced my car keys. Now we have 2 spare keys for each car (just in case someone loses keys again) and it only cost $21.00 to get new keys cut. At least now we don't have to replace the mail key. Which is a pain since they have to replace the whole lock.

1 Comments:

Blogger don said...

Thats it! I'm gonna get a couple spares cut right now. My wife has been hounding me and I...well....am too lazy I guess. So you take a backup of your PC and I'll get spare keys cut! Thanks for the headsup and reminder!
dw

2:14 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home