My name is Tara and these are my stories....

Friday, February 17, 2006

MORPH

I'm going to Muskoka Woods this weekend for MORPH. A weekend retreat for Teenagers who are part of Alliance Churches. I told Kellen in January I would go if he needed a female chaperone. So I'm going. It's going to be great. We are taking 4 girls and 3 guys who are part of our Youth Group. I'm sure it's going to be really cold, but it should be a lot of fun.

But I still need to finish my first paper for my seminary course. It's due on Wednesday. I've done some reading and talked to a couple of people about calling and vocation. When I get back on Sunday night my life will be consumed with writing.

Therefore, I will have as much fun at possible this weekend because my assigments for school are looming on the horizon.

1 Comments:

Blogger don said...

SO!!!!!!!!!!! How was Morph and did ya finish your paper. Its 11:20 and you have 39 more minutes before you have to press send!....Thinkin about you...

11:17 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home